Mobile Botanical Gardens covers 100 acres (including the 35 acres Longleaf Pine Forest) and is located in the Spring Hill community near the Mobile Museum of Art and Langan Park.
Mobile Botanical Gardens
5151 Museum Drive
Mobile, AL 36608
Directions from I-10 and I-65:
- On I-10, take I-65 North.
- Take the Springhill Avenue exit (5A). Turn left.
- Go over Spring Hill. At the bottom of hill, Langan Park will be ahead.
- Turn left at traffic light onto Pfc. John New Drive.
- This dead-ends almost immediately onto Museum Drive. Turn right.
- Pass Mobile Museum of Art on the right, then look for the Gardens entrance on the left.
Directions from the Mobile Regional Airport:
- Turn left onto Airport Blvd. Go approximately 4.7 miles.
- Turn left onto University Blvd. Cross over Bit and Spur Road, then Old Shell Road.
- Pass the University of South Alabama on your left, then look for Gaillard Drive, which veers off to the right.
- Stay on Gaillard until it forks, then veer to the right onto Museum Drive
- Cross over the bridge, and the Gardens entrance will be on your right.